Hi.
I want to use USB gamepads on my Prestigio Tablet.
However, they do not work.
USB / BT Joystick Center: No results found
USB host controller: Both gamepads listed.
Model: Prestigio Multipad 7.0 Ultra+ PMP3670B *rooted*
OS: Android 4.2.2
Gamepads:
MS-Tech LS-15
Microsoft XBox360 Wireless Controller for Windows (with USB Receiver)
For XBox controller.
I try the method with the Vendor_Product.kl but does not work.
Please help me :(
PS: Sorry for my bad english i'm german.
I want to use USB gamepads on my Prestigio Tablet.
However, they do not work.
USB / BT Joystick Center: No results found
USB host controller: Both gamepads listed.
Model: Prestigio Multipad 7.0 Ultra+ PMP3670B *rooted*
OS: Android 4.2.2
Gamepads:
MS-Tech LS-15
Microsoft XBox360 Wireless Controller for Windows (with USB Receiver)
For XBox controller.
I try the method with the Vendor_Product.kl but does not work.
Please help me :(
PS: Sorry for my bad english i'm german.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire