Hey,
So...the power button on my d710 is gone. I purchased a jig from amazon, and that can get me into download mode. And with the help from some forum I managed to find a tiny little txt file to load into Odin to reboot my phone. Now I want to get into recovery mode so I can wipe the cache/data/etc so I can fudge around and put some Roms on it since I got a new phone. Anyone know of a way into recovery mode using Odin? Or any other kind of program that will get my phone there? Any help is appreciated.
Thx
So...the power button on my d710 is gone. I purchased a jig from amazon, and that can get me into download mode. And with the help from some forum I managed to find a tiny little txt file to load into Odin to reboot my phone. Now I want to get into recovery mode so I can wipe the cache/data/etc so I can fudge around and put some Roms on it since I got a new phone. Anyone know of a way into recovery mode using Odin? Or any other kind of program that will get my phone there? Any help is appreciated.
Thx
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire