Hi,
I have just picked up a Note 3 on Three UK.
Am I right in assuming that the wireless chipset BCM4339 which is the same as on the Nexus 5 is still not able to use bcmon mode to allow us to enable monitor mode?
Would a specific ROM be necessary to allow a TP-Link WN722n (RT2800usb) to work on OTG cable?
I have tried both bcmon on my note 3 and also my TP-Link via USB OTG cable and neither have had any results.
Thanks
Toby
I have just picked up a Note 3 on Three UK.
Am I right in assuming that the wireless chipset BCM4339 which is the same as on the Nexus 5 is still not able to use bcmon mode to allow us to enable monitor mode?
Would a specific ROM be necessary to allow a TP-Link WN722n (RT2800usb) to work on OTG cable?
I have tried both bcmon on my note 3 and also my TP-Link via USB OTG cable and neither have had any results.
Thanks
Toby
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire