My phone is a rooted unlocked ATT Atrix HD. I do not have any account set up for my contacts because I am not syncing my contacts with anything like Google or ATT. I just want to store contacts on the phone and call them. Right now, I have only the default Contacts app that came with it. When I import contacts with vcards from the external sdcard, they get stored on the internal sdcard. When I try to add a new one on the phone, it stores only on the sim card. I don't want store them on the sim card because I have to switch sims when I travel. When I go to Contacts/People > Settings > Contact Storage > Contact storage account, I have only sim card as the option.
Is there a way to store new contacts on the sdcard?
Must I create an account to store contacts? If I must, can I make up a fake account and sync it with something like Thunderbird on my computer?
Also, I saw a
/system/app/ContactsProvider.apk
Is this making Contacts app to insist on syncing with an account and not letting me store on sdcard? Should I delete it?
Thank you.
Is there a way to store new contacts on the sdcard?
Must I create an account to store contacts? If I must, can I make up a fake account and sync it with something like Thunderbird on my computer?
Also, I saw a
/system/app/ContactsProvider.apk
Is this making Contacts app to insist on syncing with an account and not letting me store on sdcard? Should I delete it?
Thank you.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire