So recently my 3GS start dying randomly and I haven't done any change to my device...
at the beginning I didn't know what was going on, but after a short search on the internet I found out its a classic SDS caused by the infamous "Insane Chip" which of course my device has.
I read that the solution to the SDS should come with any ROM higher than 4.1.2 which I already had on my device....
tried flushing different roms (some customized and some stock) with no help...
the device runs perfectly until its suddenly drops dead, and I also found out that the battery keeps darining as the device was turned on and when people try to reach me they get a rining tone while my devine won't actually ring or function.
what can I do?
thanks in advanced!
Rony.
at the beginning I didn't know what was going on, but after a short search on the internet I found out its a classic SDS caused by the infamous "Insane Chip" which of course my device has.
I read that the solution to the SDS should come with any ROM higher than 4.1.2 which I already had on my device....
tried flushing different roms (some customized and some stock) with no help...
the device runs perfectly until its suddenly drops dead, and I also found out that the battery keeps darining as the device was turned on and when people try to reach me they get a rining tone while my devine won't actually ring or function.
what can I do?
thanks in advanced!
Rony.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire