Hi All:
first off, Thanks for all the tremendous support on this forum makes life much easier ;)
Secondly my problem :
I have been running CM11 nightlies on my unlocked Tf700t for a good while now. But recently I have started ruining into a problem where
my tablet does not wake up completely from an extended period of sleep. Like, say, I leave the tablet at home in the morning, and return in the evening from work to use it again, I find it asleep. (of course). and then I try waking it up. It waits a few seconds to wake up and then the touch screen is not responsive. If I press the power button twice (in quick succession), the reboot menu shows up, (expected behavior I think), However, I cannot touch any of the options to execute them.
I then proceed to just reboot it by holding the power button down for a few seconds and wait for the all too familiar vibration indicating the tablet is rebooting.
Would anyone have a clue as to what might be going on ? (At this point I am thinking of going back to a stable CM10 version, I am not sure I can find a version of CM11 nightlies from a month ago.... )
Thanks all comments and responses are appreciated.
first off, Thanks for all the tremendous support on this forum makes life much easier ;)
Secondly my problem :
I have been running CM11 nightlies on my unlocked Tf700t for a good while now. But recently I have started ruining into a problem where
my tablet does not wake up completely from an extended period of sleep. Like, say, I leave the tablet at home in the morning, and return in the evening from work to use it again, I find it asleep. (of course). and then I try waking it up. It waits a few seconds to wake up and then the touch screen is not responsive. If I press the power button twice (in quick succession), the reboot menu shows up, (expected behavior I think), However, I cannot touch any of the options to execute them.
I then proceed to just reboot it by holding the power button down for a few seconds and wait for the all too familiar vibration indicating the tablet is rebooting.
Would anyone have a clue as to what might be going on ? (At this point I am thinking of going back to a stable CM10 version, I am not sure I can find a version of CM11 nightlies from a month ago.... )
Thanks all comments and responses are appreciated.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire