Hi everyone. Last night I went to install S3Rx 4.3 TW ROM,i went through the AROMA installer like I have in the past, at the end it went to reboot and got stuck on the "Samsung Galaxy s3" screen, I gave it 15 min's to load. When it didn't load, I rebooted into my recovery which is TWRP (not sure which version" the blue "TeamWin" screen came up and it rebooted, it did this every time I tried to boot into recovery. I then downloaded the newest and some older versions of TWRP to flash via Odin. They all showed that the install passed but the same thing happens every time I try to boot into recovery. Since I updated the bootloader to use the 4.3 TW ROM I can't flash a stock ROM and start over again correct? Any help would be appreciated, i'm at my wits end here and don't know what else to do. Thanks everyone.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire