I have a Kindle Fire HD 8.9 running 8.4.8 front facing camera. In the last week i think i have read every thread on here and watched every video here and on youtube trying to get a procedure to follow. I have tried a couple and ended up 3 different times having to restore to factory to get my kindle to boot back up normal. What I would like to do is have the ability to use the google play store as well as keep my amazon loader and amazon store just because i think its easier for what i do. I know i need to root my device and prob add a 2nd bootloader. My problem is i don't see one that says that it will work with 8.4.8 or im just dumber then i think i am. I have seen some posts that say they have been successful in this venture but used different options then are stated that really makes it more confusing. I can follow a procedure just need to know which ones to use. Thanks For anybodies help....
Frustrated unrooted Kindle User Larry
Frustrated unrooted Kindle User Larry
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire