vendredi 7 mars 2014

[Q] Vipers 2.0.2 - WiFi not turning on topic




Hello Forum,

I'm hoping someone out these can assist me with my issue, I've searched through XDA Developers site for a number of days now and cannot see any relevant answers or solutions to my problem...

Running HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio on O2 UK. The phone is UNLOCKED and S-ON running on ViperS2.0.2 (Android : 4.0.4 / Sense 4.1) with a bricked Kernel from m0narx v3.0.36, HBoot = 1.29.0000. CID states HTC_001 / MID is PG5813001.

My only issue is that the Wi-Fi doesn't work at all, no matter what I've tried. When in Settings, Wi-Fi shows as OFF when changing this to ON all that is seen is 'Turning On' and this doesn't change at all unless a full reboot has taken place. Absolutely love the Viper ROM and the add-on's it presents compared to the stock ROM and would prefer not to flash back to stock ROM

How can this be resolved?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire