Hello,
My phone (xtouch x508) isn't showing any display (even tried restarting, put it under sunlight) but I can receive sms and call, touch works too in lock and unlock. (I can see No logo at start, no display at all). However, Backlight is working. I can see light.
PS. It also happened a month ago and after 3 days display came itself. But now it's been more than a week and no sign of display.
PPS. I also changed the battery but the problem persists.
Please help me solve this issue.
Thank you
My phone (xtouch x508) isn't showing any display (even tried restarting, put it under sunlight) but I can receive sms and call, touch works too in lock and unlock. (I can see No logo at start, no display at all). However, Backlight is working. I can see light.
PS. It also happened a month ago and after 3 days display came itself. But now it's been more than a week and no sign of display.
PPS. I also changed the battery but the problem persists.
Please help me solve this issue.
Thank you
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire