Hello everyone!
Yesterday i have flashed Jelly Bean rom- rXtreme. I came from cm, because of extremely high battery drain(9hours -100% without playing games and surfing on the net). I like touchwiz, so I flashed rXtreme rom made by r_i_x. Everyone is just fine, except the camera. When i flashed stock or agni kernel phone had system fcs after turning on the camera app. When i flashed boeffla it doesnt fc, but i have black screen. What can i do? Sorry for my english guys.
PS. I did full wipe even with format internal sd and system folder.
Wysłane z mojego GT-I9305 przy użyciu Tapatalka
Yesterday i have flashed Jelly Bean rom- rXtreme. I came from cm, because of extremely high battery drain(9hours -100% without playing games and surfing on the net). I like touchwiz, so I flashed rXtreme rom made by r_i_x. Everyone is just fine, except the camera. When i flashed stock or agni kernel phone had system fcs after turning on the camera app. When i flashed boeffla it doesnt fc, but i have black screen. What can i do? Sorry for my english guys.
PS. I did full wipe even with format internal sd and system folder.
Wysłane z mojego GT-I9305 przy użyciu Tapatalka
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire