dimanche 16 mars 2014

Re: Adobe Photoshop 7.0 (not elements) will not save any files tothe Hard drive. topic




On 2014-03-16, Mick <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I have a new desktop computer with Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit.
> It has a: 120GB SSD Drive for the system and program files
> and a 2TB SATA Hard Drive for the data files.
>
> The original Photoshop 7.0 (not elements) will not save any files,
> it reports the disk is full, when the 2TB SATA Hard Drive has 1.66 TB
> Free space.
>
> I think I can remember someone saying that Photoshop 7 .0 cannot see
> a large drive space?


It's not Photoshop's job to 'see' a drve space. Their job is to open, write,
close the file. Full Stop.

The last time I saw a drive (partition, actually) size limit, the hard drive
was 30 MB large. MB, not GB...


No, I think you might have issues with the rights on that drive.




--
When in doubt, use brute force.
-- Ken Thompson





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire