AVA Xigncode3 Bypass
Status: Undetected
Instructions
1. Extract the RAR.
2. Close Aeria Ignite.
2. Open Bypass exe as Admin.
3. Open AVA as Admin and through your NWZ Launcher only.
4. You can find your NWZ launcher in the AVA folder, and just add a shortcut to your desktop.
( I have test 3 hack and work perfect )
Tested and working on Windows 7 & 8 64bit
Not tested with Steam so can't help you with it, sorry!
Virus Scans:

http://virusscan.jotti.org/fr/scanre...2d4803bd8515b0

https://www.virustotal.com/fr/file/8...is/1395024960/
Credit: Riddick, Jabberwo0ck.
I don't have create this Bypass, im only Sharing this ;).
Press the thanks button!
Status: Undetected
Instructions
1. Extract the RAR.
2. Close Aeria Ignite.
2. Open Bypass exe as Admin.
3. Open AVA as Admin and through your NWZ Launcher only.
4. You can find your NWZ launcher in the AVA folder, and just add a shortcut to your desktop.
( I have test 3 hack and work perfect )
Tested and working on Windows 7 & 8 64bit
Not tested with Steam so can't help you with it, sorry!
Virus Scans:
http://virusscan.jotti.org/fr/scanre...2d4803bd8515b0
https://www.virustotal.com/fr/file/8...is/1395024960/
Credit: Riddick, Jabberwo0ck.
I don't have create this Bypass, im only Sharing this ;).
Press the thanks button!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire