I think, badaDROID is on a state, where it is nearly ready for daily usage...
I know, there are users that prefer volk's ROM but they want to use it as NAND version.
I know, that Tigrouzen's ROM is not compilant with GPL...
For this, he uses his own page for development.
Why NAND of volk's ROM?
The ROM of volk204 is well developed! :good:
But the fact, that bada is still on device, this leads to performance issues.
These issues might be fixed with a NAND-version. Also all memory of device can be used...
So, this would bring lots of advantages.
But for users the problem is compiling your ROM as NAND version...
So maybe both developers can put their knowledge togethe to bring project forward...
I know, there are users that prefer volk's ROM but they want to use it as NAND version.
I know, that Tigrouzen's ROM is not compilant with GPL...
For this, he uses his own page for development.
Why NAND of volk's ROM?
The ROM of volk204 is well developed! :good:
But the fact, that bada is still on device, this leads to performance issues.
These issues might be fixed with a NAND-version. Also all memory of device can be used...
So, this would bring lots of advantages.
But for users the problem is compiling your ROM as NAND version...
So maybe both developers can put their knowledge togethe to bring project forward...
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire