lundi 17 mars 2014

[Request] Plantronics Backbeat 903+ MOD - HELP !! topic




Can someone can help me MOD the Plantronics Backbeat 903+ to have EAR BUDS (in ear),
I applied Quick Fix Glue and attached the SONY ear plugs, working fine, but they often fall off.

Also my ears pain a lot after using for few mins.

So i wanted to pull out wires and attach the ear plugs of my existing Sony Plugs, but the internals seem very complicated with ribbon cabling.


I dont need to have a very good looking Headset. I have this Headset and its flawlessly working, but i find it very incontinent to use it for long time.

So i just want to wear it around my neck and 2 wires going into my ears just like any other in-ear earphones.

It might sound very stupid to do such a thing, :silly: but i cant find any better headset with noise cancellation within this price range.


Can someone help me please ?


All i need is to connect Left and Right ear plugs to my Plantronics 903+ hanging out. :victory:





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire