Hello!
I have problem with S-Note on Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 edition (P600). I write something in polish language ofc using polish letters. And then when I want to export my notebook to pdf file. S note export all except special characters, like ś ć ą ź ż ó etc. I tried also spanish and german special letter. Alway s note doesn't export special letters.
Look at image bellow or download pdf and jpg file, that is exported from s note.
Do you have any solution for that problem?

I have problem with S-Note on Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 edition (P600). I write something in polish language ofc using polish letters. And then when I want to export my notebook to pdf file. S note export all except special characters, like ś ć ą ź ż ó etc. I tried also spanish and german special letter. Alway s note doesn't export special letters.
Look at image bellow or download pdf and jpg file, that is exported from s note.
Do you have any solution for that problem?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire