Today my ms2 starts to live for itself. I just turn screen on wait for 30 seconds and its starts moving screen, touching icon ( there is click sound )
I can't write sms or go to settings. Its happens few times in winter when its get some cold but now we have 20C. Usually switching to 3 point multitouch helps but now it works not. It happens just after I plug it to wall charger..
Can it by fix with some softer options or its it hardware screen touch layer issue ?
sys: cm11 czechop now cm10.2
when i flash original motorola sbf it wos not so bad ( one ghost touch for 3 min )
I can't write sms or go to settings. Its happens few times in winter when its get some cold but now we have 20C. Usually switching to 3 point multitouch helps but now it works not. It happens just after I plug it to wall charger..
Can it by fix with some softer options or its it hardware screen touch layer issue ?
sys: cm11 czechop now cm10.2
when i flash original motorola sbf it wos not so bad ( one ghost touch for 3 min )
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire