I can't remember if this is allowed or not, if I am mistaken and posting this thread is against forum rules will a mod kindly let me know and I will promptly remove this thread.
After using this phone over a year, I was on an R800x for 2 years before this phone was used on Tmo unlocked and then I switched to a Nexus 5, I am at the point where sadly I must sell my beloved Xperia PLAY prototype. I am hoping that someone here will be interested in it, I am selling it on ebay, to US bidders/buyers only. If you are interested in it here is the link:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/331150921191...84.m1555.l2649
If anyone should have any questions please let me know and I will be happy to answer them for your, but if you can ask in this thread so others who might be interested can see the questions/answers that would be appreciated. And for those wondering I still come to this forum after having moved to a N5 some 3-4 months ago as I loved this phone and am always grateful to all who are in this small forum. So I will be coming around every so often, and if a Kemco JRPG should be released that is XPO you bet I will be posting a thread for it in the Apps/game section. :laugh:
After using this phone over a year, I was on an R800x for 2 years before this phone was used on Tmo unlocked and then I switched to a Nexus 5, I am at the point where sadly I must sell my beloved Xperia PLAY prototype. I am hoping that someone here will be interested in it, I am selling it on ebay, to US bidders/buyers only. If you are interested in it here is the link:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/331150921191...84.m1555.l2649
If anyone should have any questions please let me know and I will be happy to answer them for your, but if you can ask in this thread so others who might be interested can see the questions/answers that would be appreciated. And for those wondering I still come to this forum after having moved to a N5 some 3-4 months ago as I loved this phone and am always grateful to all who are in this small forum. So I will be coming around every so often, and if a Kemco JRPG should be released that is XPO you bet I will be posting a thread for it in the Apps/game section. :laugh:
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire