This is a very strange problem
Wife was working fine but after unlocking the phone I started to have problems with the wifi (just after unlocking)
and just out of the blue it worked again and I update it to 4.0.3 but for some reason the wifi now works but with out the battery cover if I install the battery cover I loose the signal and wifi goes away I need to remove the battery cover and it start to work again but with a very limited range
and help?
PS
I already root it and installe the wifi fix app but it didnt help at all
Wife was working fine but after unlocking the phone I started to have problems with the wifi (just after unlocking)
and just out of the blue it worked again and I update it to 4.0.3 but for some reason the wifi now works but with out the battery cover if I install the battery cover I loose the signal and wifi goes away I need to remove the battery cover and it start to work again but with a very limited range
and help?
PS
I already root it and installe the wifi fix app but it didnt help at all
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire