Hey I ported this over to the S4, I know the original dev and we decided we'd try to port this over. I have it working on my MJ7 S4 with Safestrap (I installed it fine on both stock slot and rom slot). Its aroma'd and I need to confirm it flashes for other safestrap S4 users before I port all the mods.
It should work fine without issues, its worth noting that initially there maybe some android.phone fc's but after a minute or two it will return to normal and also that this rom will work on both MK2 and MJ7 but if you're on MJ7 and don't flash the MJ7 modules afterwards you wont be able to use wifi or tethering. Any feedback would helpful, and you can do that via PM or posting here if you'd like.
Rom building isnt my forte but i do know what im doing. At this point this is basically a stock rom with the exception of having a 4in1 reboot menu and tethering built in its also themed. The apps and addons in the aroma options should work though. I havent added the toggles yet or added support for loki'd phones yet but will eventually.
Thanks
Download:BajaROM-S4-test4
MD5:33447752b71e65d43ab47a1d1ddce7bd
It should work fine without issues, its worth noting that initially there maybe some android.phone fc's but after a minute or two it will return to normal and also that this rom will work on both MK2 and MJ7 but if you're on MJ7 and don't flash the MJ7 modules afterwards you wont be able to use wifi or tethering. Any feedback would helpful, and you can do that via PM or posting here if you'd like.
Rom building isnt my forte but i do know what im doing. At this point this is basically a stock rom with the exception of having a 4in1 reboot menu and tethering built in its also themed. The apps and addons in the aroma options should work though. I havent added the toggles yet or added support for loki'd phones yet but will eventually.
Thanks
Download:BajaROM-S4-test4
MD5:33447752b71e65d43ab47a1d1ddce7bd
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire