I've posted chrome extension that allows to stream mp4 files on the pages to Chromecast. I can't post links :(, so you'll have to search for it in the chrome Web Store, just search for "chromecast webcast"
It's early preview and is buggy. The idea it that it detects when .mp4 file is played on the page and adds page action to omnibox. Clicking there will show you list of video files found on the page and screenshot if it can get one.
To cast to Chromecast you currently are sent away to simple site with player that supports Chromecast. It turned out to be forbidden to cast video from extension, that's why for now this workaround.
I would appreciate feedback and overall thoughts if this extension is useful.
It's early preview and is buggy. The idea it that it detects when .mp4 file is played on the page and adds page action to omnibox. Clicking there will show you list of video files found on the page and screenshot if it can get one.
To cast to Chromecast you currently are sent away to simple site with player that supports Chromecast. It turned out to be forbidden to cast video from extension, that's why for now this workaround.
I would appreciate feedback and overall thoughts if this extension is useful.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire