mardi 18 mars 2014

Why do I need 10 posts for some sections topic




Sorry for the following rant, but maybe you'll understand why I'm posting this.
I do not understand why I need 10 posts before I am actually able to help. Here some problems I have

1. I'm just spamming the forum to get my 10 posts (this is by the way one post of them), but I need the 10 posts, because I really wanna help in one bug concerning cm11 on the moto g, but see this topic why I wanna help: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...5338&nocache=1

2. I don't think it stops people from posting stupid stuff there. If somebody wants to get away his anger, he'll find the energy to post in 10 other topics first

3. You stop people to help you. Yes, I wanted to post already 2 days ago, but apparently I'm not allowed, due to this restrictions. Why? I don't know. I think in my oppinion my understanding of Linux and Android now is good enough to actually help finding a solution (though I don't have one yet, but I think I could provide useful information)

4. This is just my 7th post, so I have to spam 3 more topics, such that I can post in the end my useful information

Again sorry for the rant, but in my oppinion this is not very helpful





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire