mercredi 29 janvier 2014

can't turn off to install ROM , HELP :( topic




hello everybody

I've Flashed my Xperia P with kernel Nemesis_XP_v6.3[ENIGMA]

to recover a backup I've made before in this kernel

after flashing I can't recover CWM backup , it send me MD5 missed although I didn't do anything for CWM folder

then I tried to turned the phone off to flash the stock ROM again

but the phone can't turned off !!!

I tried to force shutdown with the power key and volume up for 10 sec then finally the phone turned off

I tried to flash the stock ROM but the phone can't boot to flashmode or fast boot or even boot when it's connected to PC

also I tried to turn it on but it can't with the power button only !!

the phone turn on with "power key + volume up"

please help me what should I do here ??





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire