i've been searching for few days and I can't find single mod only for ink effect splash without s pen on our note 8.. I knew that some rom got the feature in it.. but unfortunately i'm not using those roms.. i'm using [multiDpi]X-Note build 5-MK1[30.11.2013] by soloilmeglio.. I know that this inks lockscreen splash mod is possible for our note 8 coz i saw the feature was available from another soloilmeglio's rom.. since I am very noob in the xda dev forum and I can't post in the android development forum then I ask to you guys here..
i'm trying to write english as good as i can and i'm sorry if my english is bad coz I'm not using english as my first language..
I'm waiting for the answers guys.. thank you... :D
i'm trying to write english as good as i can and i'm sorry if my english is bad coz I'm not using english as my first language..
I'm waiting for the answers guys.. thank you... :D
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire