dimanche 26 janvier 2014

[Q] Should I root? topic




I have a Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4 and I'm trying to decide whether I want to root or not. I've never rooted a phone before but I have found detailed instructions on how to do it which seem pretty simple. Really, the only reason I want to root is to A)take off the ridiculous stock apps I never use, and B)so I can download the app gameCIH for a game I play all the time. Is it worth doing just for those reasons? I've heard that once you root you can't get the automatic updates from your provider any more when they update to a new operating system. How would I upgrade if that's the case? Can I still download apps from the Google Play store if I'm rooted? Sorry for all the questions, I'm just really new to this. Thank you for your help!





1 commentaire:

  1. I noticed that it's hard to find your site in google, i found it on 20th spot, you should build some quality backlinks to rank it in google and increase traffic. I had the same problem with my site, your should search in google for - k2 seo services - it helped me a lot

    RépondreSupprimer