mardi 28 janvier 2014

[Q] Tried to fix no GPS (again) and now I have no internal storage topic




OK, so my GPS stopped working... AGAIN! I am getting tired of this... it works for a few months then quits. I took a full backup in TWRP. Then I tried to apply the stock ROM and it would lock up on boot. I wiped the the data, cache, and system before I installed the ROM. When it would not boot, I tried a factory reset from the bootloader. After that, it acted like there was no ROM installed. I then applied the TWRP backup and it boots, but it does not show the internal storage. ES file explorer says it cannot mount it. If I look in Settings>Storage, there is nothing under the Internal Storage section. I am checking all of this with the SD card pulled to make sure I am not confusing any of the folders.

I don't care if I have to wipe everything to get this to work. I noticed that I can set the internal storage partition in TWRP, but what size do I use for the partition and swap space?

thanks for the help.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire