jeudi 30 janvier 2014

Stuck on getting back to stock topic




Hey,
I am new to HTC devices BUT I had alot of Android devices in the past and I do have some knowledge in Android.
Today, I unlocked, rooted and switched to TWRP.
Now, to use my warranty, I want to go back to full stock.
So I found this guide but I seen to get into trouble, whenever I type "adb push revone /data/local/tmp/" like the guide says I get the "error:device not found".
I have allready downloaded SDK manager and installed everything in there and plugged in my phone in fastboot and recovery to let it install the drivers.I also deleted the HTC sync and turned on USB debugging.
For some reason I am still getting this massege, What am I doing wrong ? Why doesnt my PC recognize the device ? am I supposed to the process while my device is turned on or in fastboot mod ? because I tried both ways and both doesnt work.
If I follow this guild I will have my recovery back to stock too ?
I am surprized because it did work when I unlocked/rooted my phone using fastboot.
Sorry for my english and thanks alot !:D
(BTW I am sorry if I am a noob, I did try to search first but i could find an answer)





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire