Hi All
I am new here, recently rooted and installed the CM11 ROM
So far so good. Just wondering however.
The Icons and overall feel of the OS seems very large to me, and in some icons even pixalated (Instagram app)
Is this normal?
Also when I rotate the tab into landscape the text from the apps are cut off, its like it doesnt fit onto the page.
Do i need to install a launcher such as Apex?or GPE?
Thanks
I am new here, recently rooted and installed the CM11 ROM
So far so good. Just wondering however.
The Icons and overall feel of the OS seems very large to me, and in some icons even pixalated (Instagram app)
Is this normal?
Also when I rotate the tab into landscape the text from the apps are cut off, its like it doesnt fit onto the page.
Do i need to install a launcher such as Apex?or GPE?
Thanks
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire