I've been an Android fanatic from the start, and came to the G2 in early November 2013 from a totally tweaked-out Galaxy Nexus. I don't want to admit the time I spent over the years with custom ROM"s custom kernels and endless tweaks.
Enter the G2.
I keep this phone bone stock - never considered rooting it. I have to say that it's been a pure joy to own and use. I was a bit frazzled with the early "erratic touch" issues with the screen, but VZW/LG addressed that for my G2 in an update.
I find the phone to be fast as hell, the screen is nothing short of gorgeous, call quality is excellent, the overall phone design is beautiful, and I actually like - and count on - some of the LG included apps.
So, for me, the G2 is a breath of fresh air after years of futzing with Android phones. IMO, it's an amazing phone that continues to be a blast to use without any of the downsides of my previous Android phones.
Had to share some G2 love.
Enter the G2.
I keep this phone bone stock - never considered rooting it. I have to say that it's been a pure joy to own and use. I was a bit frazzled with the early "erratic touch" issues with the screen, but VZW/LG addressed that for my G2 in an update.
I find the phone to be fast as hell, the screen is nothing short of gorgeous, call quality is excellent, the overall phone design is beautiful, and I actually like - and count on - some of the LG included apps.
So, for me, the G2 is a breath of fresh air after years of futzing with Android phones. IMO, it's an amazing phone that continues to be a blast to use without any of the downsides of my previous Android phones.
Had to share some G2 love.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire