This apper to my gf xperia sp before the update, so we wait for 4.3 to fix it but after the update with pcc camera still didnt working, some user on facebook group told me that i need to.shutdown the flashlight but even flashlight.arent working, I already tried to restart, erase dsta and config and use another camera even I installed some camera.apk from xda of 4.1.2 but nothing work, I hope you can help me, thanks
I compared this with something on my own sp, when.i have 4.1.2 tried to.install movies.apk but from z series just compatible with 4.3 and my movies app disappear so i just wait for.the update.to fixit but after 4.3 via pcc notjing changed, so i installed a 4.3 movies apk and now.is working so i think pcc doesnt fix corrupted apps when update the phone
Sent from my C5302 using xda app-developers app
I compared this with something on my own sp, when.i have 4.1.2 tried to.install movies.apk but from z series just compatible with 4.3 and my movies app disappear so i just wait for.the update.to fixit but after 4.3 via pcc notjing changed, so i installed a 4.3 movies apk and now.is working so i think pcc doesnt fix corrupted apps when update the phone
Sent from my C5302 using xda app-developers app
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire