mercredi 19 février 2014

HELP WANTED - Unable to find service on any ROM except MIUI or CYAN on my T-mobile S4 topic




Good morning everyone.
Sorry for creating a new thread, I just thought it would be a mess in a common thread.
I have a serious problem. For weeks I've been unable to find service on any ROM except MIUI or cyanogenmod 11. I hate the official one, that's the reason for changing a rom. But I would really like to flash Hyperdrive or Wicked.
I followed all the instructions and successfuly flashed lots of ROMs but there were NO service. I just kept receiveing the message "no service" or "no service area" right after I was switching back from a lock screen.
I think it might be because of a non-suitable modem for those ROMs. I tried to flash them with ODIN but it didn't worked out. I have some kind of a writing protection on a bootloader and I am unable to change it or unlock it or to flash another modem.
Please help me to flash.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire