Hello, I flashed my first rom on the i9001,
Just posting here the screens from antutu tests.
GOOD ROM thks developers from ADC team and Christopher83 for the Kernel.
I'm using:
[I9001][ROM][ION][KK][4.4.2][KOT49H] CyanogenMod 11.0 by ADC-Team - Beta 4 (ION) - Kernel 3.4.x
[KERNEL][3.4.77][KK][ION] K^Kernel 3.4.77 v1.3 for KK 4.4 ION+PMEM ADSP [26/01/2014] -> EXUV with 370 RAM
SmartassV2 245-1516 Mhz
I\O SIO
I dont know, but when i flashed the rom i got these message about MD5 file, its normal? I can make a tutorial from stock to this rom if needed, but i dont know if i do right!
How can I control more kernel settings? semaphore manager?
There is any twek to do on this amazing cell?
Thks
Just posting here the screens from antutu tests.
GOOD ROM thks developers from ADC team and Christopher83 for the Kernel.
I'm using:
[I9001][ROM][ION][KK][4.4.2][KOT49H] CyanogenMod 11.0 by ADC-Team - Beta 4 (ION) - Kernel 3.4.x
[KERNEL][3.4.77][KK][ION] K^Kernel 3.4.77 v1.3 for KK 4.4 ION+PMEM ADSP [26/01/2014] -> EXUV with 370 RAM
SmartassV2 245-1516 Mhz
I\O SIO
I dont know, but when i flashed the rom i got these message about MD5 file, its normal? I can make a tutorial from stock to this rom if needed, but i dont know if i do right!
How can I control more kernel settings? semaphore manager?
There is any twek to do on this amazing cell?
Thks
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire