mercredi 19 février 2014

KitKat ROMS dont work with TWRP 2.2.2.1 topic




I have sucessfully installed CM 10.2, it frequently shuts itself off (but never when the screen is on). I suspect this is a ROM issue. I would like to flash a new ROM that is KitKat based, because those are the only ones that i can seem to find and i would think there would be some performance upgrade. I've tried to flash a couple KitKat ROMs already and they give me a "status 7", which if im not mistaken is due to the TWRP version not being compatible with KitKat. I've looked all around for an updated TWRP version and all i have found is .img files (this is a no go for me because adb is just very difficult on my computer right now).

Edit: found a .zip file but it says blaze instead of otter, would this be compatible?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire