vendredi 21 février 2014

Poor Performance ,Even on CM11 topic




Ever since I got the TF300T, I felt it was a little sluggish at times. I assumed it was because of all the bloatware and/or the Asus ROM.
I've dealt with it ever since I got it, which is pretty much the day it came out, and I'm tired of that.

I really hoped Jelly Bean or KitKat would help so I unlocked the bootloader, flashed TWRP and flashed a CM11 nightly. (From the 18th I think.)
Its been running for a few hours now, and I feel like its just as slow as before.

I'm aware I could buy a newer device (like a Nexus 7 or 10) but that's not an option right now.
I'm also aware that I could try another ROM like OMNI or Cromi but
(a) I choose CM because I've used their ROMs in the past and I trust them, and
(b) I'm not really in excited about trying 2, 3 or 5 different ROMs


Is this the sort of performance I should expect from this device?
Is this as good as it gets?


Sent from my TF300T using xda app-developers app





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire