Hi,
Normally I would wipe and reflash a Rom but I'm currently backpacking with my girlfriend so have no access to a computwr to sort the issue properly..
She has a kindle fire hd7 running CM10.1. Worked flawlessly for a year and all of a sudden it has started going indescribably slow. Am I safe to do a factory data reset from within android? I've wiped cache, dalvik cache and it hasn't worked. This is my last option really but don't want to brick it so she can't use it for another 6 months! Just a bit worried something might break due to 2nd bootloader.
Could someone try the factory data reset inside android and let me know it will work.
A thousand thank yous!
Normally I would wipe and reflash a Rom but I'm currently backpacking with my girlfriend so have no access to a computwr to sort the issue properly..
She has a kindle fire hd7 running CM10.1. Worked flawlessly for a year and all of a sudden it has started going indescribably slow. Am I safe to do a factory data reset from within android? I've wiped cache, dalvik cache and it hasn't worked. This is my last option really but don't want to brick it so she can't use it for another 6 months! Just a bit worried something might break due to 2nd bootloader.
Could someone try the factory data reset inside android and let me know it will work.
A thousand thank yous!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire