Heres the link https:// play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.valeonom.wordmap
I'm working on a cool way to do a dictionary in the app along with it being a thesaurus in it's current design. But with less than 30 downloads I feel like I want to do something else. When I first thought of the idea I thought of how cool it was all the way to finishing the app. And still think it's cool. Is the app bad? or is there something else that I'm missing for the so low downloads? Or maybe I just have too high of expectations?
Thank you :)
I'm working on a cool way to do a dictionary in the app along with it being a thesaurus in it's current design. But with less than 30 downloads I feel like I want to do something else. When I first thought of the idea I thought of how cool it was all the way to finishing the app. And still think it's cool. Is the app bad? or is there something else that I'm missing for the so low downloads? Or maybe I just have too high of expectations?
Thank you :)
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire