Hello! I was planning to sell my S3 because I got an S4. So after wiping the memory of the S3, it rebooted but it froze while starting up. So I held down the power button for a few seconds to restart it hoping it would work fine. But when it turned on, it immediately went to a screen that said "Firmware upgrade encountered an issue. Please select recovery mode in Kies & try again." I can't go into Recovery mode on the phone, all I can go into is download mode. I tried to do a Emergency Firmware Recovery using Kies, but it didn't work. It either stayed at zero percent after downloading what was needed to update or it worked fine for a while until it showed up some error (I hate Kies with a passion). So I have no idea on what else to do. If I can't figure it out, I was just gonna sell it at a kiosk at the mall and just get whatever money I could get. **OH and my S3 is not or has ever been rooted.**
Please help! Thanks!
Please help! Thanks!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire