Hi all,
I just got a problem after reflashing my stock ROM (xxudna6), I was messing it up so decided to reset and wipe everything and format it from CWM.
After flashing the the stock ROM back (all works fine) but when I tried to re-root / reflash cf auto root via odin, I got stuck into cache.img. Tried few times with the solution that I can find from this forum (unplugged, change it to different usb port) but still no luck.
does anyone here get the solutions ? thanks master
I just got a problem after reflashing my stock ROM (xxudna6), I was messing it up so decided to reset and wipe everything and format it from CWM.
After flashing the the stock ROM back (all works fine) but when I tried to re-root / reflash cf auto root via odin, I got stuck into cache.img. Tried few times with the solution that I can find from this forum (unplugged, change it to different usb port) but still no luck.
does anyone here get the solutions ? thanks master
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire