dimanche 23 février 2014

[Q] Crazy weird soft brick topic




I have somehow brought my self back to the world of sitting on my computer all day trying to unbrick a device that I own. Im pretty frustrated right now and im sick of hearing about the wug fresh website. my device is stuck on a google screen currently and says booting failed. I don't know what any of this means. I need a simple way to get back to stock. I somehow bricked this beezy because the system updater prompt came up so I updated and it said error then it bootlooped and got stuck at the colorful X. I think this happened because my google account downloaded superuser to my device because I had it downloaded to a different galaxy vibrant I owned. So I figured I could fix it and I used the nexus tool kit and I went astray... now before I hard brick it I need a boost of confidence and somebody who is willing to help me get this stupid thing back to stock. Any suggestions?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire