Hi,
I inform you that I have a samsung galaxy tab2 p3100 which I upgraded from 4.1.2 to 4.2.2.
every thing is working fine,
but when I try to convert to a user app into a system app,
it shows an error that my system space is too low.
and also whenever I install any apps in my tab,
it is directly installing to my external sd. it's little bit irritates me.
so
I kindly request you guys to help to extend my system app storage (which is 1.2 gb in 4.2,2, but in 4.1.2 it was more)
if u guyz can help me out of this, it would be my great pleasure to thank all....
...................Thanks in advance for your re9lies................
I inform you that I have a samsung galaxy tab2 p3100 which I upgraded from 4.1.2 to 4.2.2.
every thing is working fine,
but when I try to convert to a user app into a system app,
it shows an error that my system space is too low.
and also whenever I install any apps in my tab,
it is directly installing to my external sd. it's little bit irritates me.
so
I kindly request you guys to help to extend my system app storage (which is 1.2 gb in 4.2,2, but in 4.1.2 it was more)
if u guyz can help me out of this, it would be my great pleasure to thank all....
...................Thanks in advance for your re9lies................
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire