Hello,
I'm new to this forum and I'm new to the Android system, but with this forum, I managed to put my DHD:
unlocked
ACE PVT SHIP S-off RL
HBOOT - 2.00.0029
26.03.02.26_M the radio
and I installed the version of CyanogenMod 11-20140108 it works perfectly.
my problem is that I planted to flash the latest version of Radio_12.69.60.29_26.17.14.11_M but without success. I looked for the reason and I thought it should be as ACE PVT ENG S-off RL. I looked for Sollutions and I got lost.
Please this is the method that I can do to flash the radio and adequate with this version of CyanogenMod 11
Thank you for your help.
I'm new to this forum and I'm new to the Android system, but with this forum, I managed to put my DHD:
unlocked
ACE PVT SHIP S-off RL
HBOOT - 2.00.0029
26.03.02.26_M the radio
and I installed the version of CyanogenMod 11-20140108 it works perfectly.
my problem is that I planted to flash the latest version of Radio_12.69.60.29_26.17.14.11_M but without success. I looked for the reason and I thought it should be as ACE PVT ENG S-off RL. I looked for Sollutions and I got lost.
Please this is the method that I can do to flash the radio and adequate with this version of CyanogenMod 11
Thank you for your help.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire