mercredi 12 février 2014

[Q] HTC Desire Bravo RUU problems topic




Hi,
my friend bring me this HTC dead - after power on I can see only black screen with HTC logo and four triangles in corners.
I found here some issues about this problem but nothing worked.
I created GoldCard and tried to flash HTC with RUU. I tried many versions but it always crashed. Here are some screens.

Here it looks good
Attachment 2575358

But then an error apear
Attachment 2575357

Here is what I can see after disconnecting USB cable after failure
Attachment 2575356

Can someone help me fix this problem? I don't now what do next.
Thank you.








Attached Thumbnails


Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	htc5.jpg<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	28.1 KB<br/>ID:	2575355
 

Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	htc4.jpg<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	57.8 KB<br/>ID:	2575356
 

Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	htc3.png<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	3.4 KB<br/>ID:	2575357
 

Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	htc1.png<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	37.4 KB<br/>ID:	2575358
 
















Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire