Hi, all!
I, and I'm sure many of you as well, have a lot of icon themes / sets installed to my device (currently a VZW Samsung Galaxy Note 3). Lately, I've been sticking with Nova Launcher Prime, and I've noticed that I can click through a few layers of menu to see my currently active icon set. I tend to change these sets pretty often, and sometimes I can't remember which one I'm running. Now, granted the answer is only a few taps away at any given moment, but I'm interested in hooking into wherever Nova is storing that variable and making it available to Zooper Widget Pro so that I can stick it in a cute little box on my home screen.
Yes, this is more an academic pursuit than a functional necessity, but does anyone have any idea if that's doable, and even better where I would start?
Any ideas will be greatly appreciated :)
Thanks!
Tom.
I, and I'm sure many of you as well, have a lot of icon themes / sets installed to my device (currently a VZW Samsung Galaxy Note 3). Lately, I've been sticking with Nova Launcher Prime, and I've noticed that I can click through a few layers of menu to see my currently active icon set. I tend to change these sets pretty often, and sometimes I can't remember which one I'm running. Now, granted the answer is only a few taps away at any given moment, but I'm interested in hooking into wherever Nova is storing that variable and making it available to Zooper Widget Pro so that I can stick it in a cute little box on my home screen.
Yes, this is more an academic pursuit than a functional necessity, but does anyone have any idea if that's doable, and even better where I would start?
Any ideas will be greatly appreciated :)
Thanks!
Tom.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire