Hi All,
As I'm sure you're aware, there was a new Ouya update yesterday (Jackalope), and its stopped the Mod a Collection working?! Here's what I did and what I get now.
My Ouya was rooted, I had installed the Goole Play store using the Mod Collection and Xposed installer. When I turned my Ouya on last night, it automatically starting to download the latest update, even though I set 'Do Not Auto Update' in the Mod Collection. However, when it was trying to download, after a while it rebooted itself and tried again, when it finally downloaded the update, it rebooted and asked me to Click Ok to install the update. So I did, and it got about half way through and went straight to the black screen with OUYA in the middle, and a red Exclamation mark underneath it.
This process went round and round for about half an hour. I searched and saw that lots of people had this with previous updates. So to fix it, I factory reset the box, and it downloaded and went straight through no problems, great!
I then started to download all of my side loaded apps via my Dropbox, such as Xposed installer, Mod Collection, Rootmyouya etc etc, so I could get the play store re-installed.
However, when I went to root the box, it was already showing at Rooted, which I thought was strange, as I've read that updates un-rooted the device?! I thought nothing of it, however, when I went to install the Mod Collection APK, it installed and when I went to open it, it gave me an error at the bottom of the screen, something along the lines of 'could not access android/apps/whitelist' and immediately closed?!!
This is really frustrating as I want to put the Play Store back on, but without the Mod Collection I'm stuck! Xposed installer seems to be ok though.
Any one with any ideas, or having the same problem after the Jackalope update?
This update has also caused another annoying issue, I'm using the Mele F10 Pro remote for the Ouya Menu and XBMC, no problems up till now, after the update the 'home' button on the remote in the ouya menus now does nothing, and when in XBMC it does nothing, however, what was the Context Menu button on the remote for XBMC (the button next to the home button), is now the 'back' button' in XBMC?!!
Help?
Cheers
dmn1981
As I'm sure you're aware, there was a new Ouya update yesterday (Jackalope), and its stopped the Mod a Collection working?! Here's what I did and what I get now.
My Ouya was rooted, I had installed the Goole Play store using the Mod Collection and Xposed installer. When I turned my Ouya on last night, it automatically starting to download the latest update, even though I set 'Do Not Auto Update' in the Mod Collection. However, when it was trying to download, after a while it rebooted itself and tried again, when it finally downloaded the update, it rebooted and asked me to Click Ok to install the update. So I did, and it got about half way through and went straight to the black screen with OUYA in the middle, and a red Exclamation mark underneath it.
This process went round and round for about half an hour. I searched and saw that lots of people had this with previous updates. So to fix it, I factory reset the box, and it downloaded and went straight through no problems, great!
I then started to download all of my side loaded apps via my Dropbox, such as Xposed installer, Mod Collection, Rootmyouya etc etc, so I could get the play store re-installed.
However, when I went to root the box, it was already showing at Rooted, which I thought was strange, as I've read that updates un-rooted the device?! I thought nothing of it, however, when I went to install the Mod Collection APK, it installed and when I went to open it, it gave me an error at the bottom of the screen, something along the lines of 'could not access android/apps/whitelist' and immediately closed?!!
This is really frustrating as I want to put the Play Store back on, but without the Mod Collection I'm stuck! Xposed installer seems to be ok though.
Any one with any ideas, or having the same problem after the Jackalope update?
This update has also caused another annoying issue, I'm using the Mele F10 Pro remote for the Ouya Menu and XBMC, no problems up till now, after the update the 'home' button on the remote in the ouya menus now does nothing, and when in XBMC it does nothing, however, what was the Context Menu button on the remote for XBMC (the button next to the home button), is now the 'back' button' in XBMC?!!
Help?
Cheers
dmn1981
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire