Welcome,
I have problem with Paranoid Android 4.0 Beta 5 ROM.
I've flashed it and google apps, and everything goes well.
After booting I've started to searching adtional settings of PA, and there was no any of it, just standard pure android settings. I checked in "About Phone" and ther is Android 4.4.2 and PA 4.0-Build 5, so that's ok.
Why I can have this situation?
Sorry for my bad english.
Cheers for everyone who answer this!!
I have problem with Paranoid Android 4.0 Beta 5 ROM.
I've flashed it and google apps, and everything goes well.
After booting I've started to searching adtional settings of PA, and there was no any of it, just standard pure android settings. I checked in "About Phone" and ther is Android 4.4.2 and PA 4.0-Build 5, so that's ok.
Why I can have this situation?
Sorry for my bad english.
Cheers for everyone who answer this!!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire