Alright, so I literally just got the Metro variant of this phone literally 8 hours ago to the dot and I already screwed it up. First I installed the T-Mobile kdz of V20H (and that worked flawlessly) until I decided to install the L9 bootloader CWM. I installed Busybox from BusyBox X (as I was accustomed to when I was using my S2) and it decided to go all screwy on me. I can power on the phone until I am greeted with an error (com.android.phone has stopped) and then Encrypting/ reset phone (which does absolutely nothing). I searched on Google and I got to a thread with the same result. I have tried offline and online restores to no avail. Offline restore usually stops at 4% and doesn't go above it, or it suddenly decides it doesn't see my phone. Online restore, well, that wasted maybe 3 hours of my time because it had no progress bar and the time was stuck at 00:10. What can I do to fix this phone? I guess I can go to a corporate store tomorrow, but how am I going to explain the T-Mobile kdz that's on it and the CWM recovery? Am I totally screwed here guys?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire