lundi 10 février 2014

[Q] probelm with screen topic




Hello all,

I'v a problem with the touch sreen in the of the display at the place of notification bar. Normaly we can srool the bar down for parameter and msg notification etc..
But i can scrool donw my bar , when i turn the device on landscape and touch the bar for deploy it is no problem but in portrait i can't.

I tes many aps for diagnostic the sreen and pixel, i see that this zone is not "reconize" as is inactif touch zone, strange !!!
So i test but it's not the fault , the g sensor calibration and it same.

I root the device change the rom flash many rom (all) and it's same so i imagine that it's sreen fault ?? if it's this all the sreen don't run in all the surface ? no ?

Isearch since one week i dont found any result....

Need your expertis thanks !!





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire