I need some help I used to have my phone rooted then I got an update to 4.3 since this update I have not been able to get root back on my phone. It seems that KNOX is blocking this process. Instead I tried to simply put a ROM on using ADB. I cannot figure out what is going on when I tried to transfer the file it said "Signature Verification Failed" I have reset my phone. I turned on everything necessary in developer options. I have uninstalled all my phone drivers and kies completely then re-installed.
I have watched Tutorial video after tutorial video and I cannot figure it out. If someone can help me I would GREATLY appreciate it.
I have watched Tutorial video after tutorial video and I cannot figure it out. If someone can help me I would GREATLY appreciate it.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire