mercredi 12 février 2014

[Q] Toroplus - Modem Error - Modem Exception Occurs topic




I have a samsung galaxy nexus by sprint. I was recently using CyanogenMOD 11. I was getting poor radio performance so I decided to go back to stock rom and flashed it back to Android 4.2.1 (GA02) via wugfresh toolkit. After flashing I noticed the phone was not picking up any bars to the cell tower so I first performed factory reset. After that was done I still was not able to connect to the cell network, so I let it upgrade to 4.3 via Wifi (works btw). Stll not connecting to tower.

At that point I remembered I may need to perform a carrier wipe and on my phone I entered *#*#72786#*#*, then it asked for the MLS number which I entered (double checked it with my carrier so I know I'm using the correct MLS ID) and after entering it, the phone returns the following error:


Modem Error
Modem Exception Occurs

And there is an option to push "yes" nothing else. If I press yes, it goes back to the dialer and nothing happens.

If I do it again, I sometimes see a quick line pop up saying something about the sprint id being null and goes away. Is there anything I can do to get the phone to connect to the network again?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire