So I have searched the threads and used Google at nauseum but I still cannot solve my issue. I have a rooted (KindoRoot) Galaxy S4 SGH-i337 and it is currently running build number JSS15JI337UCUEMK2. I have followed all the instructions for flashing the rom to Gummy-1.1-11-21-13-UNOFFICIAL-jflteatt and to SHOstock-i-v5.0b3 but in both cases, the flash does not take, when the phone reboots, it comes back up with the stock rom. I have even used Odin which also fails.
I am sure that there has been success loading KitKat on this model phone but I am not sure what I am missing. My initial reason for trying this was to get all the ATT junk off the phone to free up base memory.
Thanks in advance for any advice!
I am sure that there has been success loading KitKat on this model phone but I am not sure what I am missing. My initial reason for trying this was to get all the ATT junk off the phone to free up base memory.
Thanks in advance for any advice!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire